Thursday, October 14, 2010

Can't Buy Him Love

"Bring it!"

I know desperation when I see it, because I've been there myself and therefore have some understanding of what one is willing to do for the sake of getting or keeping what you most desire. But there are limits. I have kept quiet for a while now, been patient and waited things out so that problems could be solved without me interfering, but when you target my family (who have nothing what so ever to do with your problems) then I have to speak up.

And contacting my ex boyfriend? Give me a break.

Life is strange. The roads you walk can take sudden turns, sometimes you end up in a cul-de-sac. Sometimes you get lost. I dare say that I was walking the wrong road for a long time and finally made it back to the main road. It wasn't planned - none of this was planned and I'm sorry that it had to affect others, but that's life. Shit happens, sometimes by your own hand. I believe this is what happened in this case, but I'm not going to point any fingers. All concerned will know their own mistakes and faults, including me.

I'm not a material girl, and I don't believe that  money or anything material can buy a person's happiness. Most of us are grown ups, who of course help each other when possible. I don't make important decisions for the sake of money and expect it to make me happy, or even loved. The people I care about have about the same attitude and I know that I will never have to prove my affection to them by providing money or material things when they are fully capable of taking care of themselves. I expect to be treated the same way. 

Some things are meant to be, some things aren't.

10 comments:

Lian said...

Modigt att skriva ut eran sanning i bloggen. Med allt vad det innebär. Och tyvärr ja, de flesta har blivit lämnade, och varit "boven" i ett separerande... Lycka till dig

Meme said...

Ja.. det är ju tråkigt med separationer eftersom det påverkar så många, men ibland är förhållanden dömda att misslyckas redan från början. Nu har jag i alla fall rensat -min- luft.

Du är bäst!

Anonymous said...

jaa speciellt när du förstör förhållande bara för att han va nån annans men du kan behålla han... jag är värd bättre.. men du kommer ju inte ens att posta detta för de är du för feg för hahahhahahhahhaha

Jimmy said...

Du har nog lyckats förstöra det där "förhållandet" alldeles på egenhand. Det är ju trots allt han som lämnar dig och om ni hade haft ett bra förhållande så hade han stannat kvar hos dig. men så är inte fallet, så du kan lika gärna starta ett nytt förhållande och börja förstöra det, istället för att hålla på som en omogen liten tonåring.

e . said...

jag håller med jimmy.
och varför ska man stoppa riktig kärlek när man ser det?

skaffa dig ett liv, bruden.

Sara A said...

Får jag påminna om det (trevliga) mailet du skrev till M innan allt det här, där du skrev att du absolut inte skulle bli arg om det skulle bli något mellan M och K eftersom det inte skulle vara hennes fel i så fall?

Du kanske skulle sluta vara en sån hycklare och ta konsekvenserna för ditt eget handlande.

Eddie said...

Det har varit trevligt med ett fritidsnöje men nu är det nog dags att lägga ner...

Anonymous said...

För feg var du ju inte :D

Meme said...

Kalla mig feg, och du får se motsatsen ; )

Anonymous said...

Love is a unique sense given to us by God to love him is in the first place and love each other, and create peace. And that the only thing that money can not buy it, is a convergence of our souls in the sky, and felt in our heart beats. So we can not make one that loves us by force or by seduction. loool I dont wanna money from u to love I already do .. : )