Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Addams Family and more Sytostatics.

I spent yesterday at the hospital with Linda and Jamie. He had some fever and they decided to keep them for a couple of days. He was in a good mood though, and helped cheer up his pretty mum when she got the information that there won't be a surgery to remove the tumour just yet. The treatment he's been under this past month has been working really well, and the doctors wanted to continue with it for two more times to see if they can shrink the tumour even more. It's not bad, quite the opposite, but I know how much Linda (and all of us) wanted this to be over as soon as possible. But it is what it is. At least he will survive this, not much else matters!

Not much else has happened. I'm still part of the Swedish version of the Addams Family, summer came and passed, the leaves are falling off and last night I dreamed that me and my brothers and sister ran away from home to live in a caravan when it was freezing cold and raining. It was not a good dream.

Once everything is settled here again; when Jamie is healthy and the rest of the family is no longer in the middle of this huge emotional tornado, I'm out of here. There's no point in denying that I simply can't live in Sweden for a long time. Maybe I just have a bad luck of experiencing everything every time I come home, or I'm the one bringing the bad luck to the people around me. Either way, Sweden is at its best when I'm not there.

No comments: